Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!

Yes, we put up the inside decorations and tomorrow is the outside day. In case you have never met me before, or didn't realize it within 10 seconds of meeting me, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! This year, Thanksgiving is so late...when I realized that, I decided that this would be the decorating weekend. Plus, we are going to see Miss Katie in Chicago for Thanksgiving, so I want the decorations up and ready when we return. Too early...NEVER!

At the risk of going too "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," we purchased another outside decoration today. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are now the proud owners of one of those enormous inflatable...things. It really is cute though. It is snoopy's dog house with him, Charlie Brown, and Woodstock decorating. I will post pictures tomorrow. So, with that, candy canes lining the driveway, house lights, deer, and light up trees, we should be looking good!

Joi, forgive me for being the opposite of your "less is more" tasteful holiday decorating. Can we still be friends? Haha!

So, my blog friends, here's to a wonderful holiday season to you all! I will post pictures of our decorations when they are finished.

Oh yeah...and Happy Thanksgiving week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee! We decorated this week too! Christian is obsessed with those huge blow up thingy's. Every time we are at the grocery store he begs me to buy the huge penguin. I mean, do we really need a GIANT penguin in a Santa hat out front!?!? We haven't caved yet...

Joi said...

Girl! I love Christmas! Go as all out as you wish! : )

I still ♥ you!