Thursday, May 29, 2008

The day I've been waiting for!



After waiting soooooooooooo long, tomorrow is finally the day! Sex and the City comes to the movie theaters!!!! I absolutely cannot WAIT! Currently, I am watching the final 8 episodes in preparation for tomorrow night. Who doesn't love the two part "An American Girl in Paris"?????

Because I HAVE to...I feel like I need to give a shout out to my SATC partner in crime, Rachel. Rachel and I have been besties for eleven years. She is the best and I found myself actually thinking of her tonight in the second-to-the-last episode when Carrie says to the girls, "Last night I had a thought; what if I had never met you?" *sigh* I can say for certain my life would be very different...NOT a good different. I love my Rachel!

A few pictures of me and Rachel! Cuteness!


A full report of the movie will come later! Ta ta for now! 3 cheers for the LAST FRIDAY of school!!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Oh Libbi! These are great pics--I just love you and Rachel! I hear she's engaged! :-)

I'm going to see the movie on Sunday and can you believe I've never watched the series??? It is so unlike me not to like a show like this!

And p.s.--there's an English opening at EHS!

Here's to our last Friday!!!!!!!