Monday, May 19, 2008

What beautiful weather!

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful weekend! Yes, it went too fast, but only TWO more weekends until I officially am out of school for the summer! Yeah!

We had a great weekend...Friday I stayed home from school because I was still feeling incredibly sick with this cold/sinus thing. Friday evening Lexie and I went to see my parents at Art on the Square in Belleville. Lexie was a little angel and it was fun.

Saturday, we went to the wedding of one of my childhood friends and it was lovely! I have never actually been to a wedding of someone I have known as long as I have known Kaci...it was very exciting. Congratulations Mike and Kaci!

Sunday was spent improving the appearance of the exterior of our house. We cut grass, planted, cleaned, etc. It is really starting to take shape. THEN, we cooked a fabulous dinner of steak and lobster. For our wedding, someone gave us the coolest online gift...we got a giftcard and could pick any gift we wanted. One choice was steak and lobster. So, we finally ordered it, and it came in frozen. It actually was SO YUMMY, and I was really proud of myself for cooking lobster! We ate outside and it was lovely...even Lexaroo ate outside!

2 comments:

C said...

Awww little Lexie :) Someday maybe she and Daph can meet!

Unknown said...

YUM YUM!!! Lexie looks so stinkin cute!! By the way, next week is the week we will be in town...if you are around...drop me an email or gimme a call!! Also, I tagged you over at my blog ;-)