Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Happenings




Above are a few pictures of some Christmas happenings around here. The first is a photo of the ornaments I made for all of the girls on my dance team. The photo doesn't do it justice, but oh well. Our party is next Friday, and I think the girls will love them.

Next...Rick and I made a gingerbread house! It was really fun and it didn't fall down! :-)

I will post more pictures of Christmas happenings as they come. Hopefully, I will be able to report on a snow day very soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool Libbi! We have ornaments on our tree that we got in HS, so hopefully your girls will hang on to them! It's a great idea!

Joi said...

Oooh! How was decorating/builiding the houses?

I think I may try this! : )