Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting this place in shape!

For so long, I have been saying that I will just be happy if we could get the house "finished" as far as the decorating/organization goes. Well, slowly but surely, we have started to get some things accomplished.

1. Drapes-We got the drapes awhile ago, but they are still "new."
2. I replaced the metal circle "thing" above the fireplace with a painting that I LOVE. The candlestick and candles are a nice complimentary accessory. THANKS to Home Goods!!
3. The buffet lamps were a suggestion from my dad (as everything was) and they look wonderful!
4. I replaced the oddball knick knacks (aka JUNK) that were in my little cube shelves with more coordinating items.

So...I am starting to be happier with my house. Yay!!

My little cubes!
New "look" for the living room!
Cubes from farther away!

No comments: