Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to school...back to blogging!

WOW! You would think that I would have more time to blog during the summer. What happened? Summer went so fast, but I hope to stay updated with my blogging once I get back into a routing. There is something to be said for routines.

As usual, I had many summer projects along the lines of decorating. I did not accomplish any of them...not even ONE!! Well, today was my last day off, and I was not about to say I didn't get to check even one thing off of my list. So.......

Off to Michael's I went to buy frames for my picture wall that I had been wanting to make ever since I saw Joi's at Nuestra Vida Dulce. She is a master of design! Check out her blog if you haven't.

Well, this is what I came up with, and for once, I am really happy with it!! I took one picture of the entire wall, then a few close ups of my favorite pictures. And YES, I took the photos myself! Yeah!

School starts tomorrow, so I am off to bed!!

Here is the wall...it's better in person!

A favorite picture I took looking out over Salzburg...gorgeous!

One of my favorites...the old library in Ephesus!

Oh Venice...so fabulous!

1 comment:

Joi said...

your photos are great!!!!