Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fondue!

Ok, I have to begin with an explanation. For a couple of years, Sunday nights have always been really depressing nights for us. When Rick and I were dating and I lived in Illinois, and he lived in Missouri, we would spend the whole weekend together and it was so sad on Sunday when we would have to go our separate ways.

Well, now we treasure our weekends and have such fun! We are STILL sad on Sunday night because that means that we both have to go back to work Monday and back to our respective "real worlds."

I decided tonight that, once and for all, I am going to do something about the Sunday night blues! I talked to Rick and we decided that we are going to try and do something fun every Sunday night! Tonight...we made fondue! It was SO YUMMY! And now we are watching "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium!" How happy!

So, HAPPY Sunday evening to you all, and HAPPY Monday!

FYI...I won this Hershey fondue pot at Dave and Buster's..nice!


3 comments:

Joi said...

such a sweet idea! i get the sunday night blues really bad and david always makes fun of me! what a fun way to not dread the week ahead!

also, i am really wanting a fondue pot! what kind of chocolate did you use in it and did it work out pretty well???

it looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

how fun! looks so yummy :)

KK said...

Libbi...looks delicious!

-Kris