Sunday, October 5, 2008

Announcing...

Libbi's Cupcakes!
Hello there, blog friends. Well, I have not announced this yet because I was still "working it all out," but I think I am ready. I have started a little side business making gourmet filled, designed cupcakes. I have already done two showers and this weekend I sold them at the Belleville Chili Cook Off. They were a big hit! I am working on building up business, so if you need cupcakes for anything, I can do any theme or design. Here are some pictures:


This is one of the styles I did for a bridal shower. These were filled with raspberry filling.
Obviously, this is carrot cake! They are SO GOOD!
This was a design I did for the Chili Cook Off. People loved them! They were filled with either chocolate creme or lemon filling.
These were the "Kid Cupcakes" I took to the Chili Cook Off. We had "Cupcake Monster," "Princess," and "Superman." They loved them!
This was just one box of what I sold at the Chili Cook Off.

3 comments:

Joi said...

Wow! Libbi those are FABULOUS!

Where did you learn to bake them and design such awesome cupcakes!

If I ever need some I will come straight to you : )

Jamye said...

The great thing is that they taste as good as they look! I'm so proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Christian would really get a kick out of your cookie monster cupcakes!