Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 1 Update

OK...after Day 1 of Spring Break, here is the update of what has been accomplished:
  • watch Twilight tomorrow with Jamye "college style" in comfy clothes while eating nachos-This was amazing and super fun.
  • run errands with Rick-did that yesterday
  • complete our LAST week of training for the 5K next Saturday!We ran our first 3.1 miles on Saturday!! Now I am confident we can do it next Saturday!
  • write 10 lessons for one graduate class (ok...that's ambitious)Brace yourself-I have 7 done!! I am even surprised.
  • write a paper for another graduate class I have 5 pages done. Not too shabby.
  • PLAN for school-um...yeah...
  • take Lexie on LOTS of walks-Currently, she is sleeping because of all of her outside fun!
  • get my haircut-happening on Wednesday!
  • hang out with my uncle after he comes to town on Monday-heading out in a few minutes to meet the family!
  • hang out with my sister after she comes to town on Thursday
  • go to Jilly's Cupcakes-with Katie after she gets here
  • watch as many episodes of "Ace of Cakes" as humanly possible-3 down.
  • attend the second annual benefit put on by the Epilepsy Foundation of Southern Illinois with an entire table of some of our greatest friends who are willing to support a cause that is so important to me-Friday night!
So...I am quite proud of what has already been checked off of the list! 3 cheers for spring break!

No comments: