Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

I made it! Spring break is finally here! We are off school next week and I could not be more excited to just be here at home, hopefully get some work done for graduate school, get ready for my next units to teach, and do all of the other various activities I have planned. Here is a rundown:
  • watch Twilight tomorrow with Jamye "college style" in comfy clothes while eating nachos
  • run errands with Rick
  • complete our LAST week of training for the 5K next Saturday!
  • write 10 lessons for one graduate class (ok...that's ambitious)
  • write a paper for another graduate class
  • PLAN for school
  • take Lexie on LOTS of walks
  • get my haircut
  • hang out with my uncle after he comes to town on Monday
  • hang out with my sister after she comes to town on Thursday
  • go to Jilly's Cupcakes
  • watch as many episodes of "Ace of Cakes" as humanly possible
  • attend the second annual benefit put on by the Epilepsy Foundation of Southern Illinois with an entire table of some of our greatest friends who are willing to support a cause that is so important to me
I am excited for spring break...and for SPRING in general!

No comments: