Sunday, May 17, 2009

from Chicago

I just wanted to post a quick update from The Windy City! We are here for Katie's graduation. Friday night I graduated with my Master's in Education, and Saturday morning we hopped on a plane to come here to see Katie graduate. Saturday we spent SIX (gorgeous) HOURS walking around this amazing city enjoying the weather and taking a million pictures. The pics. will come later...I promise!

After walking our legs off, we came home and got ready for a night of FUN eating dinner and bowling at The Lucky Strike. It was sooooooo cool. If you ever get the chance to bowl there, do it!

Now we are here getting ready for Katie's graduation. She graduates at 3:00 today and we fly home after that.

A whirlwind weekend indeed!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Congrats to you and your sister!

Sounds like such a fun weekend and I loved your pics on fb! : )