Monday, June 1, 2009

Farmers Libbi and Rick

Ok, so I know that we aren't REAL farmers, but we decided to plant a garden this year. It is AMAZING!! I was extremely skeptical, but our garden is really growing. We planted tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and a whole row of fresh herbs. Here are some photos.

This is a photo of when we started to see some things pop up.

These are our first tomatoes!!


My basil is taking over! Lettuce is behind it.
This is the first lettuce I used from the garden! We had salads and they were great!

It is so cool to know that everything you are eating is super fresh and healthy!

2 comments:

Joi said...

Love it. I tried a tomato garden twice and had like 5 tomatoes all summer long. I gave up!

But yours is coming along quite nicely! : )

C said...

So awesome, Libbi! Looks delicious!