Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's been so long...

One would think that I would have MORE time to update the blog during the summer...so what happened?? I don't know. The summer is flying by. It has already been fun, relaxing, exciting, and productive...hence the lack of blog posts.

Update:

1. I just returned from dance camp at Mizzou. It was fun but completely exhausting! I enjoyed watching some really amazing dancers though, and spending time with the FZN dancers. I will not be teaching or coaching at North next year, so this was a nice weekend.

2. Our garden is growing like crazy! We have LOADS of tomatoes and lots of other yummy stuff.

3. Rick saw another snake in our yard. I will not be going outside again. Ever.

4. We leave on Wednesday (yes, THIS Wednesday) for our big trip! We fly to Austria, run around there for a bit, ride an overnight train to Venice, board a cruise ship that will take us to Greece, Croatia, and Turkey, then we spend two days in Venice! AAAAHHHH!! I am completely excited.

Now it is time to unpack from dance camp and begin packing for our trip!!

1 comment:

Joi said...

Have a great time on your trip! Sounds amazing! : )