Thursday, March 27, 2008

4 Questions, 4 Answers

Wow! I was SO excited to be tagged for this by my lovely friend Ann! I am not so great at blogging, so I don't know how she actually put in a link as a tag, but oh well, I will do my best! Here we go!

4 Jobs I’ve Had:

  • High School teacher-this is my current job. As many of you know, this has been a tough year, but there really is so much that is wonderful about teaching at any level!
  • Bartender at Bellecourt-THE BEST!
  • Victoria's Secret-it's not as glamorous as you may think, and YES you have to measure anyone for a bra if they ask...no matter how gross they are.
  • Macy's-boring.

4 Shows on my Tivo (or DVR if that’s what you have):

  • American Idol! It's the best!
  • Dancing With the Stars-LOVE IT!
  • The Hills-I am still a high school girl at heart! I love the drama!
  • Nip/Tuck...because Rick is a freak.

4 Places I’ve Been:

  • The Riviera Maya...the honeymoon was so wonderful... *sigh*
  • Hawaii
  • Florida
  • Alaska

4 Favorite Foods:

  • Cheese- I have to agree with Ann...everything is better with cheese. And don't worry, since you can 't eat it right now, I will eat some for you too!
  • Pasta
  • Chocolate
  • Raw veggies
4 CDs recently listened to:
  • Jimmy Buffett "Meet Me in Margaritaville"-oh, and we WILL be meeting him in Margaritaville on April 24 in the THIRD ROW!!!!!
  • The Beatle's "One"
  • My mix c.d. I made my sophomore year at Eastern! Kickin it old school!
  • Colbie Caillat "Bubbly"

4 Things You Can Do To Make My Day:

  • Bring Cesar Millan to my house to train Lexie! (Again, I agree with Ann! Lexie is BAD!)
  • Clean my entire house from top to bottom. (I'm talking blood, sweat & tears kinda cleaning...not just picking up) (STILL in agreement)
  • Teach me how to work ALL of my technology "stuff" that is ALWAYS making me frustrated! (Computer, Blackberry, Digital Camera, IPOD)
  • Plant a money tree in my backyard so that I don't have to work! I just wasn't meant to work, you know?
4 People I Tag:

  • Joi
  • Cori
  • I don't think I have any other "bloggers..." sad...
  • Ditto the above statement!

No comments: