Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lexie and a Baby...

Tonight was a GREAT night. I got to babysit our friend's baby girl, Elle. Just a sidebar, Elle was born exactly one week before our wedding! She is so wonderful! Well, as many of you know, Lexie is...temperamental. Ever since we began dealing with her issues, I have been so worried about her being around kids/babies. I mean, eventually we will have one, and what happens then? Well, I got to babysit Elle tonight and it was WONDERFUL! Elle is 8 months old and they loved each other. They played on the floor and Lexie was so sweet and just wanted to lick Elle to death! Elle even pulled her tail, hit her in the face (normal "baby" things) and Lexie wasn't mean at all. I was so glad, and Rick was too. It gives me hope and puts me at ease for the future...the way, way, faraway future!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww so sweet! Kowe is great with kiddos too (despite her undesirable behaviors) and she and Christian are such buddies that he is the only reason that she is still a memeber of our family. They LOVE each other and I would feel like the meanest Mom in the world if I got rid of his doggie. But, yes, she too is good with kids...nothing to fear, dogs just know that kids are okay (I think?!?!)