Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

I LOVE spring break! It is half way over, and here are the "highlights" so far:

Lexie loves having me home during the day,
but she is a little tired from the lack of her
regular daytime sleep!
We took Katie to Lumiere Place because she
had not yet gambled since turning 21! We ate
at Burger Bar. SO GOOD!
I took Lexie to the dog park and she LOVED it!
She played with other dogs and was nice! That
tiny white dot is my baby!
My new place mats and napkins!
I have mad flower arranging skills...haha!

2 comments:

Joi said...

how fun to be on break after easter--i wish that's how we did it!

and how was lumiere place? i've been interested in going :-)

and last, lex is a doll in that first pic---i love sleepy puppy face!

Anonymous said...

i love the rose arrangement! how did you do that? and yes, as joi said, lexie is adorable :) :) :)