Monday, March 31, 2008

New "Stuff"

I am really getting obsessed (in a healthy way!) with decorating the house and making it look like all these beautiful homes I see in magazines and on blogs. (Yes, Joi and Cori, I mean YOUR homes!) Well, we went out yesterday and made a few purchases to help aid me in my endeavor. We found our great buys at Home Goods and Bed Bath and Beyond. Love those stores! Here are some photos of what we did.

We put these cool shelves up behind our dining
room table
Bedding! It was a STEAL
and we wanted an alternate "decor"

We got these mirrors, and I am looking for a neat looking
"S" to put on the glass shelf. Any ideas where I
can find something like that?

5 comments:

C said...

I LOVE the bedding and the plant in that room :) Looks great! Next time I'm in town me, you, and Joi should go home decorating shopping!

Joi said...

I super ♥ those mirrors. Were those a Home Good's find?

I have a black "S" I got a few years back from Garden Ridge. Try to google it, Pottery Barn (I know some were on sale just a fews days back), and Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for the compliment--I love your home as well and the decorating thing is majorly addictive!

C said...

oh- and ideas on the "S"... Anthropologie.com, Hobby Lobby (they have them in gold but you can spray paint them and when they are on sale they're $5), or maybe Target? Good luck and post pics of the final "look!"

KK said...

Love the new bedding!

-Kris

KK said...

Libbi, I think I might have found the "S" you're looking for:
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/insp/stokesel.html

-Kris