Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Break is here!

Summer break is finally here and I am trying to live every minute of it to the fullest! Today, Lexie and I had a great day together, but my being home all day REALLY tires her out! She is used to getting more sleep!
First, we SLEPT IN! Three cheers for 9:30! Then we ate breakfast out on the patio and played with Lexaroo's frisbee. She LOVES that thing! Lexie told me that I ought to do something productive so I cleaned the first floor, did all the dishes, cleaned the bedroom ( just a little), made the bed, put some clothes away, then took a shower.
After that, I left Lexie to take a little nap and went to Petsmart and got her her very own little toy box! Yes, she has more toys than any dog I have ever seen.
My major story of the day is about going to Trader Joes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! I really only go in the summer because it is just a little too far for a "normal" grocery store. But wow, did I get some neat stuff! I heart Trader Joe. And YES, he is a real person...Uncle Danny knows him personally.
Here are some new pictures of Lexaroo.

Our beautiful girl in her summer dress!

This was her today sitting outside in the sun. She was "mid-yawn" but it looks really funny like she was sticking her tongue out.
Lexie...sunning her back.
Lexie...sunning her tummy!
And another big yawn!!

Happy Summer everyone!

1 comment:

C said...

awww.... how fun to be at home! lexie is so adorable :)