Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You would think...

that summer would allow me MORE time to post!! Well, you would be wrong! I wonder why that is...

A quick update:

1. I finished 2 graduate classes this summer! woo hoo! Only 5 more to go I think??

2. We leave for dance camp on FRIDAY!! Wish us luck!

3. My mom, dad and sister are in Italy, France, Africa...(you name it) right now. And we are here...in Missouri. Boo.

4. Monday is our 1 year wedding anniversary! I will let you know how our cake is! :-)

5. Lexie tore her eyelid. She had to wear a lampshade collar for 7 days. She is all better now!

6. We went to the lake for the 4th of July. It was lots of fun!

7. I think we are headed back there in a couple weeks.

8. I am LOVING coaching dance!

9. School will be starting all too soon...I am trying to enjoy the last month or so of summer!

10. I will be back to "regular posting" after Monday when I return from camp!

1 comment:

Joi said...

good! i miss your posts!

: )