Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Running

Ok, finally after YEARS of saying I was going to start running, I have actually done it! I think it is because Rick and I always go together, and it definitely helps to have someone with you! I am actually enjoying it and I feel SO MUCH BETTER when I finish! We have been running 2 miles a day! That's HUGE for me...let's hope we can keep it up!

Also, thank you to Joi for her "etsy" tip. I just received 4 orders in the mail and cannot WAIT to put them up! Love it!

Also, I want to give a "shout out" to Joi for her new job this year! I am so happy for her because I know she is moving to where she has wanted to be for awhile. I also know she is going to a great school because I student taught at GCHS and LOVED it! Good luck Joi! :-)

1 comment:

Joi said...

Libbi!

You're too sweet! Thanks for the sweet words---I am super excited but super nervous, too!

Let's see some of those etsy prints, girl : )

And, congrats on running---David and I tried that last summer but didn't stick to it--so keep up the good work!