Sunday, January 6, 2008

The end to my birthday celebrations...


Well, my birthday was last Thursday, January 3, and the celebration has been every day since then!
Thursday-My wonderful husband took me to see "Enchanted" and then out to dinner. To some, this may seem lame. This is where you would be wrong. It was a great night! I had been wanting to see the movie for so long, and it was such fun. Thank you Rick!
Friday-All of mine and Jamye's good friends went to Dave and Buster's for dinner and to play some games. Minus the 2 (plus a little more) hour wait, it was loads of fun and we both really appreciated everyone coming out to celebrate with us! Such fun!
Saturday-Rick's mom and dad took us out to lunch at La Bonne Bouche. I love it there! It is a French restaurant in Creve Coeur, MO. They have the best French onion soup (except for my dad's!) and they have a house salad to die for! Thanks to Rick and Joan!
Sunday-My parents took me, Rick, and Katie to The Old Spaghetti Factory on Laclede's Landing in St. Louis. It was good, as usual, but the wait there sometimes gets a bit tedious. Just an FYI: They now do "call ahead" for up to an hour. Keep this in mind! Thanks to mom and dad!

All in all, it was a great birthday. I really have no problem with being 25...it's nice so far! I was spoiled with nice gifts (thanks everyone!) that I will definitely use.

Tomorrow it is back to school for the second semester of year #2 of teaching. I am not looking forward to going back. Rick and I were home together for 11 days and we LOVED it! We love staying home together, and we are both a little sad to go back to the "grind." It will be ok and I am sure I will make it through this semester, it is just hard to go back!

No comments: