Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's been awhile, I know.

Hello again!

Yes, I know it's been awhile, but since I am home SICK today, I have time to update.

We are back "into the swing of things" at school and that is good. It makes the time go by. I think the worst weeks are the ones that are directly coming off of a long holiday (Christmas, Spring break, etc.) It is hard for everyone to get back into a routine, but it's working out.

We (Rick and I) have been sharing a computer lately because his is dead. It is something involving the hard drive (not good!), so until we can purchase a new one...we share.

So, yes, pointing back to the beginning of this e-mail...I am home sick today. I don't like staying home because it really is SO difficult to miss school. However, my little darling Lexie enjoys when we have to stay home. She has been in heaven today getting to stay out of her cage, sleeping on the rug, in her bed, and just spending time with me. She actually let me sleep until 10! Thank you Lexie!

Well, I think that's about it. Hopefully my illness will be short lived and things will get back to normal soon!

No comments: