Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope a Happy Valentine's Day was had by all! We had a nice, low key day and it was great. We test drove some cars today, ran some errands, went out to dinner, then came home and relaxed. We had agreed not to do gifts this year because it gets a little silly. Now that we have a house, things to save for, and a real life, the money can be put in more logical places! Well, after I worked for my dad last night, we realized that we had finally saved enough to purchase our new camera!!! WOO HOO!! So, while we didn't exchange gifts, we did get to buy our camera! It was awesome to have saved enough to pay in cash and actually OWN a big ticket item upon walking out of the store! I will post pictures taken with the new camera when I figure it out...

1 comment:

Joi said...

Yay! It feels good to pay for it in cash, right? Such a great feeling!

I can't wait to see some of your pics!