Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Small things...

I am sick. It just came today. I was fearing that it was coming, and here it is. I have the congestion, scratchy throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, and general tiredness that I hate. I will live, but it's just no fun.

However, my grandma Bette always says, "Thank goodness for small favors." I actually thought of this today. I pulled into the driveway and saw a package on the porch. I knew what it was. It was my Snuggie.

Yes, I wanted a Snuggie for my birthday and Rick ordered one. Make fun of them all you want, but it arrived on an evening when all I wanted to do was snuggle up.

So here I sit, typing on the computer, wrapped up nicely in my snuggie thanking goodness for small favors!

1 comment:

Joi said...

I don't hate at all...I got one as a Christmas present from my maw maw and paw paw and love it.