Friday, February 29, 2008

BORING!!!

Let's call tonight the MOST boring night! There is no particular reason, it is just boring! Here's the rundown:
1. We were really looking forward to getting fish tonight from a fish fry. Yummy! Oh, but yummy it wasn't...big disappointment.
2. Then, we both fell asleep like big losers! Boring!
3. Now, we are just sitting here watching stupid episodes of "Nip Tuck" because Rick wants to "catch-up." Sidebar: It is the weirdest show EVER.

What else?? It's been a crazy week at school...just the usual stuff. I don't get into details because this is the Internet after all...

Some other things are on the horizon and I will update when things are "official." NO, we are not having a baby! That seems to be a popular question...a popular question that I am VERY tired of hearing.

Well, back to Nip Tuck I suppose. I PROMISE to post pictures from Chicago soon!

1 comment:

Joi said...

oh the ever-famous baby question!

i'm right there with you, libbi!