Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day!


I know, I know...it seems like we have had a lot of days off since Christmas. Well, we kind of have! But today is legitimate...Happy President's Day! I hope you are taking advantage of all the President's Day sales! Sadly, I am not because I am trying to save money, and I am resting from my EEG this morning. For those of you keeping score at home, I had an EEG because we are hopeful that I can get off of my seizure medicine! Woo hoo! My doc. thinks I have outgrown it. Sooooo...every three months, after we decrease the medication, I go back in for another sleep deprivation EEG. It's annoying, but will be a small price to pay for what, I hope, will mean no more medication!

More good news...I think I am FINALLY feeling better!! I thought I was going to die/dead on Saturday night/Sunday morning, and I think I have turned a corner! Yeah! I am all better for my big weekend in Chicago this weekend!

Here's a plea: We are looking for a very specific item to hang above our fireplace. It is a circular design and it holds lots of little votive candles. I have seen them before, but now because we want one, they don't exist! HELP! If anyone has advice, please share! Oh, and I have already tried Old Time Pottery, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, Target, Wal Mart, Garden Ridge, and Ikea. So, those are out...any thoughts??

Lexie update: For those of you who know, Lexie is bad. She is a bad dog. I think she was lacking oxygen at birth or something! Even though she is bad, we love her. We have really been working with her and are starting to see great changes! This is great! We love our little bad girl...

No comments: