Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a nice day!

Well, we were off school today...what a nice surprise! I was almost all ready to leave, and then Rick saw it on t.v. I put got all snuggled up and went back to sleep! Later in the day...my candle thing arrived! I love it, and it looks great!



Then, the day got better because Rick's office closed at noon so he got to come home! Great! We had a nice afternoon, and we all three napped and relaxed...NICE! Flash forward...tomorrow morning I am supposed to leave for Chicago...on an airplane. I am not sure what is going to happen, but we don't have school tomorrow so I DO NOT get docked my personal day! Woo hoo! Now, Rick and Lexie and I are watching Saw II. Normally, I am NOT a scary movie person, but all the hype of these movies has me too intrigued...we popped some popcorn and here we are. Oh yeah, did I mention that we even popped doggie popcorn for Lex? She LOVED it!



2 comments:

Joi said...

doggie popcorn?!?

how cute---where'd you get it??

good luck on your flight to the CHI!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Woofy Pop!?!? HALARIOUS! Why are you going to Chicago? Did I miss something?!?!? Too bad you didn't drive we are totally on the way!!!