Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope the day was nice in some way. My day started out so wonderful because first hour I received a note saying that I had a flower delivery in the office. My husband sent me flowers!! I was so surprised!! Now, Rick has sent me flowers for Valentine's Day every year since I have been teaching. He started at Edwardsville, and has continued. It is so sweet and I never expect it!

We had a pretty simple Valentine's...I just picked up take out and we ate here. I really have not felt like cooking because I have been SO sick. Yes, I am still sick...I cannot seem to get better!

Tomorrow is our "big" night out...California Pizza Kitchen (yum!) and seeing Juno! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo!

1 comment:

Joi said...

happy v-day to you, libbi and rick!

what a sweeet husband you have!

have fun at CPK tomorrow night--that's one of David's and my favorite restaurants!