Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Quick Update

Well, this is just what it says...a quick update.

1. It's cold, and we are both tired of the crazy weather.
2. They are calling for more snow...would I mind another snow day??? NO! I would love it.
3. Lexie has been a very good girl lately!
4. Weight Watchers is going well...5 pounds gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I have been sick for...3-4 weeks and it is really becoming a drag. Any advice?
6. We had dinner with Rick's parents last night.
7. We had dinner tonight with our friends Jon and Sara at their new house.
8. We are having dinner tomorrow night with my parents.
9. OUR WEDDING VIDEO IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is pretty much amazing...I can't even describe it...I am SO thankful we have it...I highly recommend a video for all future marrying people!
10. I am tired, and need sleep...so, that is the quick update!

No comments: